//MissSuperAwesome :*
Comic For Sale :*

16 January 2014 @ 9:05 PM | 0 Comment{s}



                                                     
So well yea, as you see in the pic, I'm going to sell that. It's in Malay language. This comic is the 90's version. My dad said that these comics is pretty rare. Hence, I'm going to sell these thing at a pretty high price that is RM 3.00 each. I bet you guys can still afford it though.

Next comic is the thick one. So here it is.


I want to sell these comics RM 4.00 each. Actually, I want to sell these things 'cause I already have one of them. So to make it short, I have two of them. So, I want to sell one and keep the other. 


Next comic!! :)


Well, These comics price is
RM 2.00 each. These are the details of all the comics in this post ^^ :
#RM 4.00Pedang Setiawan = 30,33, 37-40Golok Keramat = 12, 17
#RM3.00 Anak-anak Wira = 54Juara Wira = 26, 28, 29, 63, 64Alam Perwira = 53, 55
#RM2.00Alam Perwira [Naga Wira] = 77, 95Alam Perwira [Perwira] = 58Harimau Laut = 31-33, 36, 38, 40-44, 46Harimau Laut [Naga Dewata] = 2Pahlawan Naga Kembar =231, 241, 242, 244, 246
P/S: Kawan2 sekalian.. boleh mintak tolong sebarkan? Ni MissSuperAwesome yang jual.. please sangat!


Present Memories | Past Memories
Santapan Hati


Miss Disclaimer




السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

love me? like me? blogwalking? leave your footprints in my Cbox! :3 Do Follow and tell me at my cbox! I'll follow you back! Thanks ;*

Hate me? KENAPA?! Tell me kay? :*
Online today "16 September 2016"
 Cute Stalkers Of Mine ;3
{Currently focusing towards Degree in Medicine ;3}
Please click my ad and tell me at my Cbox that you click it. I'll click yours back ^^ thanks sweety :*


Navigations!

Islam Memories Meet Blog'ians Freebies


The Ads!


The Credits!

Template by :
Basecode by :
Full Edited : MissSuperAwesome

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!