//MissSuperAwesome :*
What Type Of Partner Am I? ;)

26 January 2014 @ 6:06 PM | 0 Comment{s}

Assalamualaikum ^^
Tadi ada jawab satu quiz ni kat sini!
Tajuk quiz tu seperti tajuk post ini~
*result quiz tidak boleh dipercayai sangat. SYIRIK!*
RESULT :
 You are the type of person who does better when you're in a relationship. 
You enjoy taking care of someone.
You are very generous, and you enjoy making your partner happy. 
You think little gifts and romantic gestures are fun.
Deep down, you are a very loyal person. 
You are careful about who you commit to because you take commitment very seriously.
You will stand your ground in a relationship if you have to, but you prefer to let little things slide. 
You value harmony above petty fights.

So.. Mr Bucuxx.. terimalah saya seadanya ^^
That's all..
Sayonara!


Present Memories | Past Memories
Santapan Hati


Miss Disclaimer




السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

love me? like me? blogwalking? leave your footprints in my Cbox! :3 Do Follow and tell me at my cbox! I'll follow you back! Thanks ;*

Hate me? KENAPA?! Tell me kay? :*
Online today "16 September 2016"
 Cute Stalkers Of Mine ;3
{Currently focusing towards Degree in Medicine ;3}
Please click my ad and tell me at my Cbox that you click it. I'll click yours back ^^ thanks sweety :*


Navigations!

Islam Memories Meet Blog'ians Freebies


The Ads!


The Credits!

Template by :
Basecode by :
Full Edited : MissSuperAwesome

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!