//MissSuperAwesome :*
Happy Birthday My Annoying Sista ;*

08 January 2014 @ 7:44 PM | 0 Comment{s}

Assalamualaikum..
Yup.. happy birthday to my 'angah'
She's 14 this year.
May this year be your happiest year :*
although she's ALWAYS anoyying..
She's still my younger sister.
So, boys!
Dont lay a finger on my sis unless you have my pemission and also my family's.
I WARN YOU ;*
Want to meet my sis? 
This is not my drawing. if this is yours and you dont want me to use it. tell me. :*
Nah. thats just a drawing.
THIS IS HER.
I admit. She's more beautiful than me -,-" but im cuter right? :3
  Dah. tu je.
Again.. Happy Birthday anoyying sista!~
That's all.
Bye human~
 






Present Memories | Past Memories
Santapan Hati


Miss Disclaimer




السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

love me? like me? blogwalking? leave your footprints in my Cbox! :3 Do Follow and tell me at my cbox! I'll follow you back! Thanks ;*

Hate me? KENAPA?! Tell me kay? :*
Online today "16 September 2016"
 Cute Stalkers Of Mine ;3
{Currently focusing towards Degree in Medicine ;3}
Please click my ad and tell me at my Cbox that you click it. I'll click yours back ^^ thanks sweety :*


Navigations!

Islam Memories Meet Blog'ians Freebies


The Ads!


The Credits!

Template by :
Basecode by :
Full Edited : MissSuperAwesome

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!